Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
Back pain is one of the most common complaints connected to workplace injuries, and around 80% of people will encounter it at some point or another. If you have suffered from back pain, you know how impactful it can be on your overall physical health. Everyday activities and normal movements can become very painful and hard to accomplish. It is very important to make our back health a priority and look after our spine. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Valley Stream to help guide you towards optimal back health, contact us today at Comprehensive Healthcare Group today!
Back pain can occur from many different reasons and can impact anyone at any time. Examples of these pain stimulants may include:
- Failing to have proper posture, especially when sitting for a long period.
- Muscle or a ligament strain from heavy lifting.
- A bulging disk from your spine.
- Arthritis in the spine.
- Lack of exercise.
- Excess weight.
- High levels of stress and tension.
How Can You Prevent Back Pain?
Making a conscious effort to maintain a healthy positioning of your spine will only increase your injury prevention chances. While this may sound challenging, methods do exist for keeping your back in top-tier shape. These can include the following:
- Regular exercise and maintaining a healthy workout routine.
- Practicing good posture, try researching techniques that will help keep your back and neck in a comfortable position.
- Keeping your core muscles strong, remember to incorporate ab workouts into your exercise routines.
- Eating well & staying hydrated.
- Lifting heavy objects with proper form, failing to do so can result in potential injury.
- Monitoring your weight.
- Adjusting your sitting or workplace ergonomics.
- Seeing our chiropractor in Valley Stream regularly.
Don’t force yourself to endure your back-related discomfort. Instead, seek out further information about the services we offer to treat your back pain and get you feeling great once again! Keeping your back healthy is fundamental and taking action will be worth it for your overall health and wellbeing. If you’re experiencing any variation of back pain, our chiropractor in Valley Stream can help you find relief at Comprehensive Healthcare Group. Contact us today to get started.