Comprehensive Healthcare Group is an established and well regarded multi-disciplinary practice providing traditional and holistic medical treatment in the fields of physical medicine, orthopedics, physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and pain management at our fully staffed locations in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. Our specialists emphasize individualized patient needs through a variety of healthcare services under one roof.
For over 20 years, we have developed a reputation for patient directed care using the latest technologies and qualified providers. We consult with new and existing patients in our Oceanside, Valley Stream, NY locations.
- Over two decades of distinguished health care delivery in Nassau County, Long Island our expanded facility provides the optimum in service to patients and industry.
- Competent managed health care, individualized for each patient's needs with a focused follow up care plan.
- Staff of certified specialists provides for the finest in acute, trauma, rehabilitative care and acute/chronic pain management services.
- Through the combination of traditional medicine and natural alternatives, our physicians employ a variety of modalities to produce positive patient outcomes.
- Both office locations have state-of-art digital X-Ray equipment for evaluation.
- As a result of the careful planning and implementation at every phase of our patients' care, we are confident in the preparation of complete patient records, with supportive documentation, designed to meet specific needs.
- Patient (and attorneys) have access to a health care provider seven days a week.
- Same day appointments (most times).
- Bi-Lingual staff and telephone communications.
- Open evenings until 7:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Free parking.
Whether your examination is for Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Industrial Accident or Social Security Disability, we will direct you to the proper physician - the first time - for an accurate diagnosis, and implementation of an appropriate treatment plan and comprehensive diagnostic work-up.
Patient consultation reports are supervised by the Medical Director. Most narratives are prepared and available within one week of the patient's appointment.
To schedule an appointment, call our Oceanside, NY office at 516.764.7760 or our Valley Stream NY office at 516.593.7990.